The design of this hotel is nice and modern. Although Diamond Plus is across the road from Diamond Hotel, it did not pose much of a problem to my family and me. The wifi connection in the room is really good, which was a huge plus point. The location of the hotel is extremely convenient, with Syntagma station just a 5 minute walk away, and Ermou street (the main shopping street in Athens) right outside! Breakfast was quite a spread, with eggs and ham and all sorts of pastries. However, for the three days we had breakfast at the hotel, the choices remained the same. My parents stayed in a corner room while my sister and I stayed in a room along the corridor. While our room was spacious, the corner room was extremely cramp (both the room and the toilet). Toiletries were provided but details such as a soap dish were missing. Furthermore, water would leak out whenever we showered, wetting the entire bathroom floor. However, given the attractive price of the hotel room, it was good enough. Stayed for 3 nights from 26-29 May 2012.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Diamond Plus Hotel Athens
- Athens Diamond Plus Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Athens Diamond Plus is a stylistic boutique hotel in Plaka, the old town of Athens that opened its doors in May 2011. The theme of Athens Diamond Plus is white opulence with bold golden strokes. The style is eclectic and neo-romantic with details inspired by ancient Greece. Athens Diamond Hotel is designed to offer to its guests a unique experience of relaxation and reverie in an inspiring environment of beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Athens Diamond Plus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.