great hotel, although a bit far out from the main attractions like Acropolis.
The hotel has a good shuttle to the city centre from where it is esy to catch a bus or metro.
From the club lounge there are stunning views over the Acropolis and the staff was really friendly.
We enjoyed sitting outside the lounge with a glass of wine and some canapes.
The comtinental breakfast served there was good as well.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.