My wife and I have just returned from a wonderful 2 weeks holiday in Crete staying at the Lato. This hotel may be only 2 or 3 stars depending which site reviews you read but it is 5 star on friendlyness. The whole ambience of the hotel was so welcoming, this in part was due to the other guests of whom quite few return year after year and not forgetting the staff.
The hotel is a small family well run hotel, which was extremely clean. The room was a decent size especially for Greece with a separate bathroom which included a shower cubicle. I could probably write alot more but I would only be repeating what has already been said.
Regards to all our new friends Greg & Lynda
p.s. we can only highly recommend this hotel and hope return here again.
- Also Known As:
- Lato Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Lato Agios Nikolaos
- Lato Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cozy, attractive hotel set in beautiful surrounding gardens overlooking the Mirabello bay. It reflects the charm and peacefulness of the countryside, while the resort is within 15 minutes walking distance. A great friendly family hotel that ensures a more enjoyable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Lato Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.