Chania is a beautiful place and if you ever go to Crete this is a part of this island you should consider to stay.
Location of the hotel was great - build in the old Venetian City/Castle - overlooking the harbour and in the very centre of the old town.
We were staying in the oval superior double room that has balcony with the breathtaking views.
We were welcomed by Nikos who helped us with the luggage and offered a cup of coffee.
Him and the rest of the team were very helpful through the whole stay. Antonia makes the best breakfast ever and she was always happy to give any advice.
On the last day we received small gift from Nikos so the next time when we go there I will be prepared to get something for him too.
I definetely recommend staying in Casa Leone. We felt like we were staying with a family.
Big thank you to everyone who made our stay memorable. We will definitely come back. :-)
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Crete/Chania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.