Would of been full marks but for the hill. Only 250metres, but it makes you sweat! Once you're up, you're greeted by vangelis and Ann, the perfect hosts. The food cooked by vangelis is really good, you dont need to go out to eat. Pool is cooling and the poolbar has everything you need, and the views are the stuff of postcards. Rooms are good size kept clean and aircon is 2€ for 8 hrs. Would definitely go again, andwould always recommend elounda heights.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Hotel
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Crete
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Heights, owned by Vangelis and his English wife Ann, is a small boutique aparthotel with beautiful gardens complimented by Greek statues as this is the theme of the complex. All the apartments and studios are named after Greek gods and goddesses. It is truly an oasis and if you want to relax then this is the place for you. Great for honeymooners and couples just wanting a quiet restful holiday. Ideal for families wanting to unwind by the people while enjoying a fantastic view over the bay of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Olotels and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Elounda Heights Apartments and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.