Excellent Hotel located in the Old Town, perfect for eating out and strolling by the beach and the waterfront. Room was very clean, room was on two levels with a lounge downstairs with a television and armchairs. upstairs was a queensize bed with a foam topper and a onsuite bathroom. Room was cleaned everyday and all staff were very helpful. Breakfast was continental and plenty of it. There is a restaurant at the hotel which was very good. Wthin 2 minutes you are in the heart of the old town with plenty of restaurants to choose from. has a nice courtyard where we had our coffee in the morning. Only downside was that it was a bit noisy at night which is too be expected when you are in the town center. I did sleep.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzino Di Corina Hotel
- Palazzino Di Corina Rethymnon
- Palazzino Di Corina Crete/Rethymnon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small boutique hotel in the old town of Rethymno. It is located very close to the Venetian Port and the Fortress "Fortezza", as well as to the Rimondi Fountain. It consists of 3 restored Venetian houses, connected to eachother. Rooms are equipped with independend air conditioning, bathtub or shower with jacuzzi or hyromassage, internet access, satellite TV, safe box, mini bar, interactive telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Palazzino di Corina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.