Stayed in a room for 20 Euro per night with my girlfriend, shower and bathroom in the room.
- location: across a dirt road on the beach; you get the sunset every night over the water - a great sight...
- nice campground
- the beach road is excellent for atv, walks or bikes
- bus stop right at the campground
- bugs: lots of mosquitoes (we kept the windows closed, and tried to kill the litter buggers every time we saw them. We still got eaten alive. I highly recommend you buy a litlle anti mosquito device that you plug into the wall. You can pick one up at the supermarket at the campground.
- ants: they are everywhere. my girlfriend found in the bed
- when we entered the room, we got the impression that it had not been cleaned for a long time - there were a lot of spiderwebs.
If you can control the bugs, it is a good place, and the price is definitely right.
If I ever go back to Naxos with my girlfriend, we decided to spend a bit more for a cleaner place with less bugs.