My friend and I got a good deal at Notos and stayed for four nights. I would definitely recommend the place, if you can find a good deal- I would never pay the full price for the place, because:
- The beds are very uncomfortable. If they just invested in some proper comfortable beds (a good sleep is important if you want to relax and would increase the rating of the hotel substantially)...
- We waited 45 min- 1h30 hrs for our breakfast!!!! Except when we ordered it to our room- so, I would recommend you ordering the breakfast the evening before and let it be brought to your room...as waiting downstairs is a catastrophy. I don´t understand why they don`t come up with a Buffet? It would be so easy.
- Our bathroom was flooded every morning - The drainage was probably blocked.
- the Massage packages could be improved...we both had a Detox package with 2 wraps...I don´t find it appealing to lie for 1 hour (2x 30 min) after beeing put on a scrub for 5 min. I`m spoiled, as I visited Bali this year, and a wrap, in my eyeps, consists of someone scrubbing / massaging the scrub in properly and let you lie there for mx. 15 min. The massage, on the other hand, was out of this world! Good job!
The location is great if you really enjoy relaxing holidays- my friend, who gets bored quickly, thought the location was a bit boring- so we rented out a Quad Bike for 2 days and cruised though the island- which was amazing!
The breakfast choices are brilliant! I really enjoyed the selection!
We were lucky to get a junior suite- the cave room- and it was brilliant!
Despite the few negative points, I would surely recommend it and I would want to come again. They would make themselves a huge favour by just improving a few points. They need beds comparable to Sofitel La Defence in Paris (where I had the best sleep of my life) and this place would be OUT OF THIS WORLD.
- Also Known As:
- Notos Therme Hotel Santorini
- Notos Therme Hotel
- Notos Therme Santorini
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Notos Therme & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.