Olympia Hotel is a modern hotel just a few minutes walk from Aristotelous Square (10 min) and within walking distance from everything you might need. We stayed at the hotel for two nights / three days for a weakend city break with my family.
I will try to present the main positives and negatives of the hotel according to our opinion.
Some positive points for the hotel are:
- very well prepared breakfast
- clean rooms
- very friendly and helpful reception
- free wi-fi
- free late check out (you must inform the hotel in advance)
- shower is too small to fit an adult. The bathroom curtain is just for decoration as the water was coming out on the floor.
- walls are too thin and you can hear your neighbours.
- they don´t change towels every day
- the a/c unit was a bit underworking.
- the hotel accepts youth sports clubs (football, volleyball,swimming etc). This is very inconvinient if you stay at the same floor with them because they make a lot of noise and it is very difficult to get a sleep especially at night.
- Also Known As:
- Olympia Hotel Thessaloniki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Olympia is a contemporary pleasing hotel with intellectual design, right in the heart of Thessaloniki, housed in a historic building that belongs to the same family since 1932. After the latest refurbishment and reconstruction in 2007, Hotel Olympia has become a boutique hotel with modern minimalist architecture offering quality services to guests who travel not only on business but also for leisure. Its ninety-seven friendly rooms (including nine executive rooms, one room for the disabled and one junior suite) which overlook at the Roman Ancient Market all share the same design features and facilities like LCD monitor TVs, parquet flooring etc. The relaxed-chic decoration throughout the lobby, Campari bar, H2O restaurant and the fully equipped Conference hall combines two philosophies: Extreme functionality of high-tech brand furnishing and the warmth derived from the use of natural materials such as marble and wood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Olotels, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.