I attended a 4 day conference up at the Helsinki Convention Center and was in need of a decent hotel located close to the railway station. The Cumulus Kaisaniemi definitely fit the bill. It was an easy 5 walk from the railway station and very close walking distance to the Esplanade, waterfront market and Lutheran Cathedral. Several trams also stop right out the front door on Kaisaniemi. The room was rather small and the bathroom was very cramped but there was decent closet space. Unfortunately, there was construction going on at the back of the hotel between 7am-7pm, so it was very noisy in the room during the day. Fortunately, I was almost never there during those hours. I appreciated the free wifi and the breakfast selection was outstanding. Probably the best I had during my entire 2 week trip. The front desk staff was friendly enough and helpful with restaurant recommendations.
- Also Known As:
- Cumulus Kaisaniemi Hotel
- Cumulus Kaisaniemi Hotel Helsinki
- Cumulus Kaisaniemi Helsinki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable Hotel in the heart of Helsinki, adjacent to train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Cumulus Kaisaniemi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.