our group = 10 roadcyclists + 10 supporters (wives and kids) stayed there for 2 weeks begining April 4, 2011.
It was nice choice for us
1. Location is very good - near the center and seashore - but not very close to the busy road along the seashore, so it was rather quiet (but damn cypriots like to ride LOUDLY even on small streets). In fact location was the main driver of our choice.
2. They provided us with garage for our bikes
3. Food was ok, though monotonous (its ok for me)
4. My room was rather clean, though rather small, and furniture is not very new.
5. Staff was friendly and helpful
6. Free wi-fi in the lobby (and sometimes in the room)
7. Bike shop and laundry are in vicinity (as well as nice restaurants and shops with food/water/wine)
1. Small restaurant. We asked to provide us with a long table to sit altogether.
2. Small lobby with shabby sofas and chairs
3. Pool is not suitable for trainings (but I doubt that any 3 star hotel as it)
So generally this hotel was perfectly ok for our purposes (sleep and eat, walks to the city center). We preferred it to Arsinoe and Crusader which were visited in previous years, though they were slightly cheaper.
I think our next year choice will be Kapetanios.
Before us a cycling team from Poland (on tandems !!!) arrived (with families), so sport team was 40-50 people in total and I heard barman (very hot woman) complained to guy that "business is not very good, there are a lot of sportsmen and they are not drinking"
- Also Known As:
- Limassol Kapetanios Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kapetanios Limassol is a superior 3-star hotel fully renovated in 2003. It is situated in the most privileged area of Limassol, only 100 meters from the beach and within easy walking distance from the Zoo, the Municipal Gallery, the Archaeological Museum and the city centre. Hotel facilities include lobby, bar, restaurant, pool bar, two swimming pools (one indoor), and health club with sauna, Jacuzzi and gym equipment, and a conference room for 50 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Kapetanios Hotel Limassol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.