Just returned from 1 week all inclusive, family holiday with our son aged 7.
Waterpark - excellent for kids and adults alike, we spent so much time floating around the Lazy River! Slides were good fun, but please watch your children as the lifeguards were useless and were letting any amount of people down the slides together, I lost count of the times we got to the bottom to be kicked in the head by the next person of hit by a float! Also tiles are very slippy (I think the kids learn after the first fall!) and the tiles from the ottom of the pool were comin away causing injuries to toes!
Pools - excellent again, there were loads of people there when we were there but always plenty of space in the pools.
Sunbeds - had to be up early to grab sunbeds but it was the Summer Holidays so expected.
Entertainment - there were 2 entertainement staff and a young girl helping out, they literally never stopped! They always had plenty of people joining in the many activities during the day and night. Alex is sooooooooo funny, his nightly bingo is great and the shows he puts on fantastic!
Food - this is the only let down for this hotel, I am really not a fussy eater and we have done all inclusive at many different hotels/places but this was def. the worst!Breakfast cereal, toast, fruit and eggs edible, other stuff was digusting! We ate lunch every day at the snack/pool bar which was fantastic and we were so glad this was here as we would have had to go out every day if not. Dinner was themed every night and it was a case of finding an item that was edible rather than trying different things. Usually 2 'meat' dishes and couple of veg, one pasta or rice and potatoes (no chips???) Kids had choice of 2 meals! A pasta and chips and chicken nuggets/fish fingers/sausages every night, not impressive at all! This is the only thing that would put us off going back here again. Everyone we spoke to said the same thing. Drinks were standard all inclusive.
Location - down a steep bank, nightmare to climb in nearly 40 degree heat! Few shops/restaurants about 10 mins walk away. Beachfront, however the beach isn't suitable for children due to pebbles/rocks, but to be honest we didn't miss it because of all of the other stuff on site.
Rooms - we stayed in room 2013, excellent location, we could watch the entertainment from our balcony, literally on top of snack bar and pools. Dated rooms, but for the time we spent in them it was fine.
Please contact me if you would like to know anything else.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Sol Holiday Village Hotel
- Aqua Sol Holiday Village Hotel Paphos
- Aqua Sol Tourist Village Paphos
- Aqua Sol Village Cyprus
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bobbing along the lazy river, hurtling down one of the multi-slides or splashing around with the kids, the brand new on-site and complimentary water park is sure to make this already popular all-inclusive hotel a massive hit with families and couples alike. Set on its own stretch of sand-and-shingle beach with studios and apartments to cater for all family sizes, you’re sure to have a fantastic stay. Location: In the Coral Bay area, on an incline; directly on a rock/ shingle beach; 1.5km from Coral Beach; 500m from Coral Bay’s resort centre; 12km from the resort centre of Paphos. Features: Two outdoor swimming pools; on-site water park (six waterslides and a lazy river) sun terraces with sun loungers and parasols; indoor swimming pool; buffet restaurant serving local and international cuisine; pool snack bar offering pizza and pasta in the evening; reception. Activities: Tennis; sauna; disco club; entertainment program usually including theme nights and Cypriot night. All Inclusive guests: see All Inclusive option for free activities and entertainment. For Children: Own pool. Accomodation: Studios and one bedroom apartments (sleeping up to 4 adults) have air conditioning, TV, kitchenette with fridge, oven, cooking rings, kettle and toaster, bathroom and balcony or terrace. Studios with side sea view, Superior studios, 1 bedroom apartments with side sea view and Superior 1 bedroom apartments are all available at a supplement. Official Rating: A class, 149 rooms. Please note: due to the number of steps around the complex and the steep location, these apartments are not recommended for those with walking difficulties. FEATURES•Free Access to on site water park, Own section of beach• Water slides• Lazy River• Mini Slide• Aqua Bow• Squirting Frog and Whale• Water Shooter• Jungle Aqua Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Aqua Sol Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.