Despite its great location and its rating the hotel is average. We were upgraded to a suite since we had to change two rooms on our first night but still was below our expectations. The rooms are quite old fashion, the bathrooms miniature (even for european standards) and in general poor equiped, TV (we had two of them) is very small and old and not much effort was placed on cleanliness. Breakfast was good especially for the early arrivers, and the staff friendly. Definitely not the best option for the price.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Palais Hotel, Vienna Hotel
- Radisson Blu Palais Hotel, Vienna Hotel Vienna
- Radisson Vienna
- Vienna Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Hotel housed in former palace dating from 1872, located near St. Stephen's Cathedral, Opera & shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Palais Hotel, Vienna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.