This weekend was the bithday gift for my wife, she was 30.
They called the room can seen in the picture as a 5* superior room. This is totally different than can be seen in the pictures in the site of the hotel. The room 406 was the smallest room in the 4th floor (probably 18-20 square meters) . It seemed that Austrians still have stereotypes about the peoples who came from Eastern-Europe. I can't believe that we can only get the worst room in a 5* hotel.
The shower was bad, if we wanted to use the handshower, the other one which was fixed at the top of the cabine surprised our head with a hot or a cold water. Neither of these was really likeable... In the bathroom there were 2 packs of shampoo but not any shower gel. Usually 4* hotels have...
They blocked 50€ from my credit card upon our arrival without any notice in spite of that I had payed the whole invoice 2 weeks before arrival. Eastern-Europeans, including Hungarians are not idiots and moreover, not thiefs!
The only positive aspect of the hotel was the good breakfast and the central location. I stayed before much better 3* and 4* hotels.
- Also Known As:
- The Levante Parliament Hotel Vienna
- The Levante Parliament Hotel
- Levante Parliament Vienna
- Levante Parliament Hotel Vienna
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Olotels, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Levante Parliament reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.