We stayed here as a family of 4 for just one night before an early flight. We all wished we had stayed in Oslo instead. The drive would have been better than this place. The room was small and smelly. The bathroom couldn't have been any more basic and had no ventilation. The pull out bed for the children was extremely uncomfortable. We could here the cars from the motorway all night long. For entertainment, all we could do was visit the petrole station...The hotel is located at a motorway rest stop/petrole station. You are stuck there until it is time to leave!
- Also Known As:
- By The Way - Rygge Hotel Moss
- By The Way - Rygge Hotel
- By The Way - Rygge Norway/Moss
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant renovated hotel with good rates, including a fantastic breakfast buffet with hot/cold dishes and freshly-squeezed juice. All rooms have bathrooms, heated floors, TV/radio. We have 3 rooms for the disabled. Very good restaurant with dishes prepared from fresh ingredients sourced locally. Central location in ostfold. 5 minutes from Rygge airport, 5 km to Moss city centre and its attractions, 15 km to lovely beaches at Larkollen, and 4 km to Evje golf course. Good conference facilities! We are located on both the east and west sides of the E6 motorway. We wish you a warm welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your By the Way - Rygge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.