We stayed just for one night, two adults with a child, and paid ca. 90 Euro. As we arrived a bit late, my husband discovered a «free» tapas buffet near the lobby. He happily spent some time there, and we didn´t have to organise a evening meal for him. The room was ok, unfortunately there wasn´t a pot to make tea or coffee. The staff were more than helpful and pleasant. Next morning for breakfast, we had a charming view to the busy harbour. The feel of the room is almost like you are on a ship alongside the «kai.» I can recommend this hotel if you want a nice and moderate standard, and dont expect L’Occitane giveaways. We will gladly stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Alesund Hotel Alesund
- Scandic Alesund Hotel
- Scandic Alesund Ålesund
- Scandic Alesund Hotel Ålesund
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Scandic Ålesund! Stay at the Scandic Ålesund hotel overlooking the harbour in central Alesund.Unwind in the sauna and enjoy the waterside views from our bar and restaurant. Close to the commercial district, the hotel has 8 meeting rooms. The Alesund Museum is just 5 minutes' walk away and the Fjellstua view point 2,4 kilometers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Scandic Alesund reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.