Pluses: sea view, stuff. (-): parking, cleaning.
We stayed in November for 5 nights. The hotel is new. Therefore, our navigator Sygic could not find it. I had to look for it myself night. It was difficult. Especially when you visit town at first. We left very far to the Hydra hotel. There accommodating staff explained how to get to the our hotel.
We had a room on the 4th floor with a good sea view.The room is cozy. But in the corner of the room lay a used cotton swab. And in the bathroom had black hair on the wall. I did not like it. Staff need better cleaning before settling a new guest.
We stay 5 days and our bed changed only once. There's a piece of paper that should be put on the bed, if you want changed it. The first day we forget put it. On the second day bed was changed. On the third day cleaner came too late and we abandoned. On the fourth day the cleaning was when we were at breakfast. We never thought that they would come so early. Apparently, they were in a hurry because they have forgotten to throw out the garbage from one bucket.
To the hotel remained the same nice, staff need to pay attention to cleaning.
But I doubt that I can stay at this hotel next time. Space for parking is not enough. If you arrive after 5 pm, you have nowhere to park.
Once we arrived at 7pm. There was quite a place. There was only one place where there were chips. We somehow persuaded to valet park the car there. Then said "thank you". And he replied: "Only thank you?" I have not seen any hotel in the world, where guests pay money for parking. It was weird.
- Also Known As:
- Tanjung Bungah Beach Georgetown
- Hotel Tanjung Bungah Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Penang Tanjung Bungah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the uncomplicated comforts in any of our 220 welcoming guest rooms and suites, where you’ll find everything you need to feel at home; some have outstanding views of the Malacca Strait. Enjoy free bottled water daily and stay connected with free wired and wireless High Speed Internet Access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.