Spent the weekend at The Cliffbury run by Claire and Gareth and very pleased we did. Nothing was ever too much trouble. The room, No 6, was spotless and beautifully made each day, a real pride is taken with this fine B&B.
As expected they have excellent local knowledge so that question of 'where would you recommend we eat' I now know that their recommendations are founded on quality rather than being a business friend.
My wife and I will absolutely stay here each time we visit Llandudno and would suggest that you also stay at the Cliffbury.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffbury Guest House Hotel Llandudno
- The Cliffbury Guest House Hotel
- The Cliffbury Guest House Llandudno, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffbury is a modern and stylish 6 bedroom all ensuite guest house in one of the most beautiful streets in Llandudno. We are located within a few minutes walk to all the shops, restaurants, theatre, train station, promenade and Great Orme itself. We have private parking for all rooms, wireless internet access to all bedrooms, LCD digital televisions with DVD player in all rooms and tea & coffee making facilities. All bedrooms are on the 1st and 2nd floors. We cater mainly for the over 25s. No Pets. Nonsmoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cliffbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.