I know people who leave bad reviews always start them with "I'm not fussy and don't normally leave reviews" well you guessed it to be honest I've only ever left one review ever and that was a positive one for a hotel in turkey.
Me and my girlfriend who are both 24 and love a good night out and party booked the CENTRAL premier in for the 30/6/12 witch cost me £56 on the non refundable rate as the Travelodge was fully booked I noticed when booking that the postcode is WF2 witch obviously is outside of the town centre and would involve taxis or walking, I phoned the premier in and spoke to a customer service advisor who assured me it was deffo in the town centre so on that note I went a head and booked online.
So we arrived at the premier about 6 on Saturday and on approach quickly realised we were a good 20 minute walk from the centre or a taxi ride. We Started to check in and the girl asked for payment I replied I have already paid she said we don't actually take payment till u arrive witch is very unprofessional in my opinion luckily I had my wallet but if on the odd chance you only brought your spending money you would be in a sticky situation so I paid the woman and went on upto the room when we opened the door the heat just hit us so went to turn the air con on but to find there wasn't any just a useless plug in fan that circulates warm air honestly it got that hot in the room from showering and using electrical equipment and just the fact it was a warm day anyway we had to get ready with the hotel room door wide open along with the window just to let some air through my shirt was literally stuck to my back and I'm a thin guy. Rather uncomfortable and were really happy to get out just to cool down.
Basically all I'm trying to say is for the price we paid £56 we could of stayed in a B&b for £30 and saved money not getting taxis and got a breaki included. I would suggest the Travelodge for location and air con. And if you book nice and early you always get a room for under £35. DISSAPOINTED
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Wakefield Central Hotel
- Premier Inn Wakefield Central Hotel Wakefield
- Holiday Inn Wakefield
- Wakefield Premier Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal quiet location within easy reach of the M1 and M62. For shops and local amenities Wakefield city centre is only a 10 minute walk away. Conveniently situated for Wakefield Westgate train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Wakefield Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.