Generally the hotel is ok! I was here on business for a large group and they handled most things very well.
Room 216 was basic no different to a travel lodge really. The bad bit was that the bathroom was not really clean on arrival. By that I mean it had been cleaned but not very well! There were still mark around the toilet bowl etc :-( and hairs on the tiled floor, not nice!
- Also Known As:
- Donnington Valley Newbury
- Donnington Valley Hotel Newbury
- Donnington Valley Newbury, Berkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a recent £14 million redevelopment, this 111 room, privately owned 4-star country hotel in Newbury, Berkshire with a state of the art spa and 18 hole golf course, offers spa and golf break guests the perfect leisure destination. Rurally located in the heart of Berkshire's rolling countryside, Donnington Valley Hotel and Spa is home to England's most exciting new Health Club and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Donnington Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.