We stayed here for 1 night as we were catching an early flight next morning. Reception area and lounge very bright and clean. Check-in fast and friendly. Restaurant and bar area good. Rooms very clean and modern. Bed very hard. Taxi to airport £5.50, worth every penny as the walk is up very steep hill and not that close to terminal.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Luton Airport Hotel
- Ibis London Luton Airport Hotel Luton
- Ibis Luton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Luton has an excellent view of the runway at London Luton Airport, which is 600 metres away. The centre of Luton is 10 minutes away. The Ibis is inviting, modern, spacious and air-conditioned, and has comfortable beds and functional bathrooms. Luton Airport Parkway Station is about 1km away. Regular trains reach London St. Pancras Station in about 30 minutes. Junction 10 of the M1 motorway is within easy reach and the Shopping centre is a 10-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ibis London Luton Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.