Nice hotel superficially and staff were lovely, most tried really hard to help out with queries, offering good restaraunt recommendations, directions etc. Room small, mattress hard and pillows lumpy but clean!
Food at breakfast ok, not much to recommend it, evening meal was better with more choice.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Crown Corus Halifax
- The Imperial Crown Hotel Halifax, West Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Imperial Crown Hotel in Halifax, built as a coaching inn during the early 1800’s, offers modern amenities on its town centre location, opposite Halifax Railway Station, with easy access from M62 provides an excellent choice for a wedding reception venue, business meetings, Christmas parties and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Budget Places, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels and Agoda so you can book your The Imperial Crown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.