We have stayed at the Premier Inn Team Valley a couple of times. Our most recent visit was last week. We paid £29 for a Family room - excellent value! We have found it to be a great place to stop off when travelling south. The reception is modern and pleasant and nicer than the average Premier Inn. The staff were friendly and reminded us to contact them if we had any problems or queries. The hotel is popular with Hen/Stag Parties but the staff seem to handle this well and they take it seriously if people are too noisy and disturb others. It was busy when we were there and I was a bit worried we would be woken by other guests returning from their nights out but we didn't hear a thing. The hotel is on 7 floors. The rooms are nice, just the usual you would expect from a Premier Inn. One point to mention is the rooms don't have a bath they have nice spacious showers in the ensuite instead. Some people may find this a problem but in our case we were happier with the shower. The hotel is located in a business park and there are some small shops/cafes including O'Briens, Greggs and a newsagents in a row beside the hotel. (Handy for a snack or if you don't want to have breakfast at the hotel) There is lots of free parking. The hotel is close to Team Valley Retail World, a large retail park and it is also a short drive from all the restaurants and shops at the Metro Centre. We would recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Team Valley) Hotel Gateshead
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Team Valley) Hotel
- Premier Inn Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Tulip Newcastle Inn
- Newcastle Team Valley Premier Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle - Team Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.