We booked a 2 night deal here, having visited for a quick lunch earlier in the year. The hotel has a stunning location, in Mudeford, overlooking Christchurch Harbour. We arrived during the very hot spell at the end of May and therefore were lucky enough to enjoy the views and a cheeky glass or two on the fabulous terrace.
The hotel was full during our visit and still felt relaxed. Dinner was included and was pretty good - our 2nd evening meal was super. Our room was very nice and we were pleased to have big windows in our room and bathroom, to let in some air - without this the room would have been very warm - no air con.
The spa is very nice - a bit busy on our first day, but our second morning, we almost had the place to ourselves - dark, atmospheric and a good way to burn up some excess calories consumed!
Breakfast on the terrace was superb - gorgeous selection of continental and fresh cooked-to-order foods too - very indulgent!
Service was very good - staff were really busy and still smiling. We'll look out for future deals!
Parking is very tight, but friendly concierge staff will take care of your car as likely you will have to double-park.
- Also Known As:
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel Christchurch
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel And Spa
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Spa Hotel in Christchurch, Dorset. Waking up to incredible views over to the harbour, enjoying a bracing walk across to Hengistbury Head, or hiding away with a holistic treatment at the luxurious Harbour Spa - this is all possible at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa. Make the most of this unique location whatever the season – a change of scenery, warm and attentive hospitality, delicious food, which reflects the very best local produce, and a chance to breathe in the fresh sea air. The Harbour Restaurant serves exceptional flavours from the landscape and waters of Dorset and a few steps across the lawn, literally perched on the water’s edge, is our award-winning restaurant The Jetty. From foraging in the New Forest, to the best local catch, expect wonderful seasonal ingredients and flavours. And as Dorset wedding venues go, the Christchurch Harbour is a home-from-home on your wedding day, in absolute luxury and in extra special surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.