The location of this park is A+. It's on the beach, 2 minutes walk to the quayside and close to Christchurch, Bournemouth and The New Forest for days out. There are also a couple of good pubs in walking distance if you want to give the bingo and family caberet a miss. We also enjoyed the coastal paths, could have walked for miles but the wet weather held us back a bit. We got lucky with a caravan upgrade to Gold Plus (we had booked Silver), really nice with a big veranda in a little suntrap amongst the trees. The only minor complaint I have is the only food on offer at the site is take-away pizza served from the bar, no pub grub or seperate food outlet. Other than that we couldn't fault the park and the staff were very friendly. We will definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Sandhills Holiday Park Hotel
- Sandhills Holiday Park Hotel Christchurch
- Sandhills Holiday Park Christchurch, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandhills is a smaller, more leisurely park with a lively entertainment programme at weekends so it’s perfect for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Venture into historic Christchurch or travel along the coast a short way to Bournemouth for the very best in shopping and restaurants. ... more less