I had to stay in Newton Abbot for work purposes and I had been warned that the most local hotel was pretty grim. I found this little gem on the internet, the food was fabulous, rooms beautifully clean, modern but still full of charm and character and the staff warm and friendly. It was definitely worth the few miles travel into Newton Abbot. If staying in this area for pleasure or a respite, I would absolutely reccomend this lovely Inn.
- Also Known As:
- The Bickley Mill Hotel
- The Bickley Mill Hotel Newton Abbot
- The Bickley Mill Newton Abbot, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 12 En-suite bedrooms are individually styled with crisp white linen and home comforts. Each room is fully equipped with Flat Screen television with DVD player, free wireless broadband access, tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryers. Separate accommodation entrance for ease of access at all times. Traditional cooked breakfast using local produce. Bathrooms are a delight, with modern contemporary fittings, fluffy white towels and complimentary toiletries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Bickley Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.