We were lucky enough to stay at the Balmer Lawn hotel at the end of August this year. Overall, it was a very pleasurable experience, which was helped a great deal by the lovely weather!
The staff were very friendly and helpful and offered advice on things to do and bike hire etc. There were a couple of disappointments, the main one being the price of drinks at the hotel bar - we paid more for two glasses of Bailey's then we would normally for a bottle! This meant that the next night we avoided the hotel for food and drink totally, but luckly the local pubs were only a 1o minute walk down the road. The other disappointment was the bathroom, the water in the toilet continued to run and there was a rather unpleasent smell of sweage during our stay.
But, even with these two issues I would not hesitate to stay here again and reccomend it to others.
- Also Known As:
- Balmer Lawn Hotel Brockenhurst
- Balmer Lawn Brockenhurst
- Balmer Lawn Brockenhurst, New Forest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 Star New Forest Hotel set in the heart of the New Forest National Park in Hampshire. The Balmer Lawn is a family-owned country house hotel set in beautiful surroundings. Leisure, wedding and conference facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Balmer Lawn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.