This B&B was perfectly fine and the service was good. But I have to disagree with most of the reviews. It was incredibly expensive (£135) for one night's stay - for that I would expect stunning decor (not communal spaces that reminded me of a youth hostel), a room that overlooked a beautiful garden or field (not a main road), a soft, comfortable mattress and pillows, gourmet bath products (not Radox), and biscuits in the room.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Hotel Brockenhurst
- Cottage Hotel
- Cottage Lodge Brockenhurst, New Forest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage Lodge is an award-winning, five star, 15 bedroom bed and breakfast with parking and beamed Snug Bar complete with open fire place. Cottage Lodge is located in the heart of the New Forest National Park village of Brockenhurst. Locally sourced breakfasts. Warm Welcome. Environmentally aware business. Three lovely pubs, nine charming restaurants and tea shops, cycle hire, horse riding, open forest, mainline railway station, village shops, open forest all within ten minutes walk of Cottage Lodge. Twenty minutes drive to the coast, Beaulieu Motor Museum, Exbury Gardens and the Lymington Ferry to the Isle of Wight. We hope to have the pleasure of meeting you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cottage Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.