Just had a 2 night stay for a family celebration and thoroughly enjoyed Cottage Lodge, it has so much charm and the main house where we stayed is steeped in history.
The staff are superb very helpful, friendly and responsive exactly what you want but so many places forget. The owners clearly care about their business with locally sourced food and care given to how the run the business.
My only tip would be to fit a blind to the window in the Rhinefield room as in high summer it gets very light early.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Hotel Brockenhurst
- Cottage Hotel
- Cottage Lodge Brockenhurst, New Forest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage Lodge is an award-winning, five star, 15 bedroom bed and breakfast with parking and beamed Snug Bar complete with open fire place. Cottage Lodge is located in the heart of the New Forest National Park village of Brockenhurst. Locally sourced breakfasts. Warm Welcome. Environmentally aware business. Three lovely pubs, nine charming restaurants and tea shops, cycle hire, horse riding, open forest, mainline railway station, village shops, open forest all within ten minutes walk of Cottage Lodge. Twenty minutes drive to the coast, Beaulieu Motor Museum, Exbury Gardens and the Lymington Ferry to the Isle of Wight. We hope to have the pleasure of meeting you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cottage Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.