We returned to the Esplanade again this year and found it as excellent and welcoming as ever.The owners Rob and Terri Cole are local people and know what makes a good holiday. The hotel is clean and well maintained with new bathrooms being added to the rooms over this year and next.The staff are friendly and professional always eager to help and the breakfasts are fantastic,all you can eat and more with a wide choice cooked to order to satisify all tastes and appetites.The location on the famous Esplanade makes it an ideal place to base your stay from and its car park is a bonus in Weymouth with the added fun of ' playing musical cars at times ! '
Well done Rob as well for your award
- Also Known As:
- The Esplanade Hotel Weymouth
- The Esplanade Hotel
- The Esplanade Weymouth, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esplanade is a grade II Georgian seafront property. Built in 1835, The Esplanade is enviably situated on Weymouth seafront, directly opposite the beach. Ideally located for all local attractions and amenities, it is close to the town centre, the harbour and the beautiful golden sands of Weymouth Beach. Set against the unforgetable backdrop of Weymouth Bay and the internationally famous, World Heritage Coastline of 'The Jurassic Coast', The Esplanade is a haven for those wanting peace and relaxation beside the sea as well as those seeking a more activity based seaside experience.Boasting off-road parking, The Esplanade also eliminates the necessity of finding a parking space after a hard day of sightseeing, or lounging on the beach. With a guest lounge and bar on the first floor, the balcony is the perfect place to sip a cool drink and watch the boats sail past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Esplanade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.