Just returned from a weeks stay. Very disappointed in the lodges, smelly, damp,mouldy, old furnishing and uncomfortable beds especially the sofa bed. Loved Weymouth but would not return to the park. We have booked through Hoseasons before and where we have always had good experiences with them we feel they mis-represented this. holiday park on their website as well as over charged.
- Also Known As:
- Warmwell Holiday Park Hotel
- Warmwell Holiday Park Hotel Weymouth
- Parkdean - Warmwell Holiday Park Weymouth, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodges, lakes, trees... and skis!Yes skis... this tranquil woodland holiday park has a few hidden surprises. You might spot a wandering Roe deer. You'll certainly find a peaceful fishing lake. And if you look closely enough, you'll discover a mind-blowing all-weather ski slope for hours of family fun. With plenty of great attractions nearby, like the colourful seaside resort of Weymouth on the stunning Jurassic Coast, and historical Dorchester market town in the peretty Frome Valley, Warmwell's a wonderful place to be. * Close to bustling Weymouth and historic Dorchester * Amazing Swimming Pool with flume and wave machine * Stunning Jurassic Coastline within easy reach * Mind-blowing 110m Snowflex ski slope on the park * Fantastic live Showtime Entertainment ... more less