We stayed for the weekend and the hotel is great. The breakfast is really good and served by very friendly staff, the rooms are very clean and modern. The hotel is ideally situated to walk into Shanklin within 10 minutes and the same distance from the beach. You have a really friendly welcome and they do everything possible to accomodate your requests.
- Also Known As:
- The Havelock Hotel
- The Havelock Hotel Shanklin
- The Havelock Shanklin, Isle Of Wight
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Havelock Hotel was originally built as a gentleman's residence and over the years has been sympathetically renovated and extended to provide a mixture of 22 superb bedrooms & family suites, 10 of our rooms also have sea views. Set in attractive gardens, near to the sea and with its own Mediterranean style heated outdoor swimming pool (open mid-May to mid-September), we offer the ideal location to relax and unwind in friendly and comfortable surroundings at outstanding value. Open mid-March - November annually. Guest bar/lounge with free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Havelock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.