This hotel was a pleasant surprise: we only stayed one night, on a Saturday, to attend a party nearby.
The hotel looks a bit drab from the outside, but once inside it's new and lovely.
It was surprisingly quiet at night (always a bonus on a Saturday night stay!).
My only negative point is that the restaurant was ok, but far from good. You are obviously a captive audience if you want a quick snack, since the hotel is between highways and a housing estate.
The waiter was brilliant though, unfortunate that the food was not great, and quite expensive (15£ for a burger with chips).
I would stay again, since at £60 per night it was good value for money.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Novotel London Heathrow Hotel
- Novotel Hotel London Heathrow
- Novotel West Drayton
- West Drayton Novotel
- Novotel London Heathrow West Drayton, Middlesex
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London Heathrow is located in the heart of Heathrow Airport, 30 minutes from Central London. This hotel is ideal for guests on a business trip offering high speed internet access and extensive conference facilities. Close to StockleyPark andtourist attractions such as Windsor Castle and Legoland. Enjoy contemporary cuisine in the pleasant surroundings of our Elements restaurant and lounge bar. Relax in our heated indoor swimming pool and gym at no extra charge. Onsite parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, ACCOR, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Novotel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.