The lift door closed on me as I walked in on 4th floor it hit my right side on my right arm and it really hurt, the door aggravated my arthritis in my arm and shoulder, I had to force door back open..
This should not happen, I filled a form in at the desk straight away when I arrived on the ground floor.
The hot water system is old and I could not get hot water at about 6 pm to have a shower before dinner.
The room I had was nice with a view when it got hot in the room we had to ask for a fan, they supplied.
The menu was not always right what I served with my curry, their was a chip in glass water jug and I sent it back.
Wrong time of the year to go to Weston Super Mare with Shearings it was mostly closed during the week.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Atlantic Hotel
- Grand Atlantic Weston Super Mare
- Grand Atlantic Hotel Weston Super Mare
- Hotel Grand Atlantic
- Grand Atlantic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Grand Atlantic Hotel you’ll find a magnificent turreted period property typical of the historic resort of Weston-super-Mare. The hotel stands in an excellent position on the town’s seafront, just a stone’s throw from a safe sandy beach. As well as its proximity to the town, the Grand Atlantic Hotel makes an excellent base from which to explore the West Country. The Hotel houses all of the amenities and facilities you would expect from a Coast and Country venue. In addition, our staff will offer you a warm, friendly welcome, and ensure that your stay is as relaxing and memorable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Grand Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.