I loved this hotel.I decided to book this hotel for a last minute trip to Oman with a friend and judging by its reviews it lookedto be a good choice. I certainly didn't regret it. The only little negative about this hotel was the fact that it was a little secluded from any other places, so walking around the neighborhood wasn't really an option. On the other hand, this remote spot made this hotel very special compared to others in the area; the private beach and the beautiful sea-views made our stay very pleasant. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and tried to be helpful, the service was very good. The room was very nice and comfortable. The pool area was great and the tennis courts seemed pretty good although with the summer heat of Oman we decided not to try them. The hotel isn't very difficult to find if driving if you make sure to know what area to look for before you find the signs for the CrownePlaza. The breakfast was in my opinion amazing for an IHG hotel (by far the best I had there) and Taj (the chef) made some of the best omlettes I ever had.
All in all, a great stay at a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this hotel and if I ever end up going back to Oman this will be for sure the place I stay in Muscat.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Muscat Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Muscat Hotel Muscat
- Muscat Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Muscat is magnificently nestled at the tip of Qurum Beach with breathtaking panoramic views of the Gulf of Oman. The Crowne Plaza Muscat is ideally located a short 5 minute drive from the shopping area of Qurum, 15 minute drive from Muttrah Souk, 20 minute drive from Seeb International airport, and a 10 minute drive from the government and diplomatic districts. Set in 10 acres of lush landscaped gardens within the prestigious 'Qurum Heights' area of Muscat, the Crowne Plaza Muscat's leisure facilities offer you the ideal mix of relaxation and workout after a busy day at the office. The facilities include floodlit tennis courts, swimming pool, children's pool, squash courts, a fully equipped fitness centre and a private beach. The Crowne Plaza Muscat offers 200 elegantly appointed rooms ideal for both corporate and leisure guests. Choices of dining experiences are available in the hotels restaurants. Tropicana offering International selections for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Shiraz the only authentic Persian restaurant in Oman and Come Prima with pure Italian delights. Each offers outdoor dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Crowne Plaza Muscat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.