First of all I should say I'm not a fan of thermal-water-massages-and-all-that. I mean I wasn't a fan, until I came to this hotel. And now I can't wait till I go there again!!
Four huge pools, two of them outside with hot-hot water, all of them with all kinds of water-massage! Ofcourse tons of different kinds of Spa procedures, massages and therapeutic mud. Beauty salon, billiards, internet room, family-like atmosphere, and very-very helpful staff.
Usually rooms are sold in Breakfast-Dinner, but if you are not planning to travel to nearby cities every day, it is better to order a "pack" of Lunches, as there are not too many places to eat around (remember about "Siesta") and the food in the restaurant is amazing! Plus it is cheaper to order lunches for the whole stay then to pay for each lunch one-by-one. If I'm not mistaken 14 Euro per one and 45 Euro per week.
There are many shops around from Brioni to Lacoste, and don't forget about Tax free if you are outside of the EU. The railway station that can carry you to Padua (20 mins) Venice (45 mins) Florence (2 hours) is 10 minutes away by taxi.
Rooms in the hotel are very different. My parents were living in a suite - huge balcony, beautiful view, laaarge room with king-size bed, jacuzzi, etc, etc, etc. While I was staying in a regular room, unfortunately it didn't really look like a 4*.. the hotel representatives told me that not all rooms were renovated, and this is the only minus. The rest - purely GREAT!
- Also Known As:
- Terme Mioni Pezzato Abano
- Terme Mioni Pezzato Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying at the Hotel Mioni Pezzato & SPA means "living the history" of Abano Terme, a hot springs spa among the oldest in Europe.Ever since Giovanni Mioni, in 1906, modernized the therapeutic use of hot spring water and mud baths, the Mioni Pezzato hotel is synonymous of tradition and prestige in the panorama of a health resort.Jewel of the Hotel Mioni Pezzato, the new sections of the Tea Rose center, where treatments based on traditional mud bath therapy, covered by national health services, are combined with a surprising universe of wellness treatments.The five hot spring pools, with varied temperatures (around 1,000 square meters of water surface), can satisfy every need: fun, sports, relaxation, post-traumatic rehabilitation.The elegant features of the rooms, the well-known tradition cuisine, and the expanse of the private park, are the ideal setting for a strikingly enjoyable and regenerating holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Hotel Mioni Pezzato reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.