We have just returned from a four night stay at this hotel. To summarize it was fantastic! The hotel is located about five minutes away from the town centre. Facilities in the hotel are very good, a great view, good pool and great little bar! Our room 410 was fantastic it was located on the top floor and had a large terrace. The whole hotel including our room was spotless. We booked b&b but on the first night we had an evening meal at€18 each and it was fantastic so we had dinner in the hotel 3/4 nights. Overall the hotel was fantastic and well worth a visit.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Le Terrazze Hotel
- Excelsior Le Terrazze Garda
- Hotel Excelsior Le Terrazze Garda, Lake Garda, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Hotel Excelsior Le Terraze opened on the 1st of May, after six months of refurbishing. We have created larger and brighter rooms. Completely soundproofed with high levels of comfort and safety. The restaurant welcomes you in a relaxing and elegant ambiance with high levels of service. Rooms with air-conditioning, minibar, safe, coffee-making facilities, SAT TV, hair dryer. Balconies available. We offer standard, superior and deluxe rooms. Swimming pool with whirlpool, terraces overlooking the lake. Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, VerticalBooking, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Excelsior le Terrazze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.