this hotel is very clean , staff very firendly and helpful, lots of free parking, fantastic location right on the lake....beautiful gardens with pool, the pool is not that big but enough.the hotel does not have a restaurant but they do have a small selection of light snacks, salads and pasta for lunch which is served outside overlooking the lake, but its very expensive. Breakfast ok, basic, nothing special, no full english, only continental. downside is- no room service, bar closes about 11pm , you pay alot to stay here for the location, nothing else, the hotel is lovely and clean, but quite basic. would stay again, and know friends who have stayed 3 times, as compared to some others in the area, this is one of the better places to stay at.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Hotel Gardone Riviera
- Hotel Villa Capri Lake Garda/Gardone Riviera, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villa Capri Hotel has been managed with passion and dedication by the Piva family since 1983. It overlooks the plendid Lake Garda, offering its guests and enchanting view. Located between Fasano and Gardone Riviera, the Villa Capri has been offering Bed & Breakfast service for over 25 years, delighting the holiday of its visitors in an immense garden - wich also has a swimming pool - filled with delicate fragrances and rich, intense colours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Villa Capri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.