This was a really lovely hotel situated with direct access onto Lake Garda. We really enjoyed our stay; we had a refubished room and bathroom both of which were of good size along with a balcony overlooking the well tended gardens then onto the lake. Cleanliness and service was excellent in all respects. The breakfast was very good with enough choice for most and the outside eating areas were sublime!
Only 2 grumbles: vehicle access to the hotel was through a single entrance off a busy road and getting into and out of the hotel was very hair-raising. Secondly, the air-conditioning unit in the room was very very disappointing and looked like a vintage unit which didn't blow much cool air and certainly insufficient for a room of the size we stayed in. How one would survive in mid-summer is beyond me!! We found it cooler to leave the balcony doors open at night but we then heard the noise from the traffic.
Other than the above complaints, we would definitely recommend this hotel
- Also Known As:
- Capri Hotel Gardone Riviera
- Hotel Villa Capri Lake Garda/Gardone Riviera, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villa Capri Hotel has been managed with passion and dedication by the Piva family since 1983. It overlooks the plendid Lake Garda, offering its guests and enchanting view. Located between Fasano and Gardone Riviera, the Villa Capri has been offering Bed & Breakfast service for over 25 years, delighting the holiday of its visitors in an immense garden - wich also has a swimming pool - filled with delicate fragrances and rich, intense colours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Villa Capri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.