We stayed at the Hotel Eur in July 2006. At that time there was only one unfavourable review on Tripadvisor. I note there are now a few more, all agreeing that the Eur is unsatisfactory. Would confirm all that has previously been written.
Our room was very small and yes when you sit on the toilet you are also half way in the shower cubicle. The staff were very unfriendly and unwelcoming, especially the manager. Arrogant!
Lido Di Camaiore was bland and boring ... about as much atmosphere as the moon. The beach was nice but the beach clubs were a rip off.
Inland Tuscany was beautiful and we enjoyed trips to Lucca, Sienna and San Gimignamo. Also very very lovely was the Cinque Terre area.
We booked our holiday with Thomsons and though we did complain to the representative at the time, with no change in room, perhaps we should have complained more on our return home.
I would advise, not to patronise the Hotel Eur.
- Also Known As:
- Eur Hotel Lido Di Camaiore
- Hotel Eur Lido Di Camaiore, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IT description: a 100 metri dal mare , modernissimo Albergo . Tutte le camere con aria clima, Tv.sat,Sky , mini bar.Piascine,parcheggio,giardino,sala giochi,palestra,saletta tv . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Eur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.