We stayed at hotel Bonapace during last Christmas.
To their credit they were one of the few decent hotels in Madonna d.C. allowing pets. Another item to their credit is excellent service. Arrigo was always trying his best to help me and his other clients with all sorts of requests. I actually wonder how could he manage, as he was the only man most of the time.
On the downside the following is worth noting:
1. our room was certainly of a lower standard than those nice ones displayed on the hotel’s web page; I have uploaded real pictures of our bathroom and blankets that date back quite a while; so is the room’s decoration
2. large parking is mentioned on the web page, but I guess everything is relative. The inside parking could fit 7 cars at best (in which case cars can only leave if the closest to exit give way to others); and there is space for about 5-6 more cars in front of the hotel. But again in fairness to the hotel’ owners parking is free.
3. No complaints about the food – average according to Italian standard; nothing to write home about.
But the most unpleasant impression that we carried with us after that stay was the price: we paid 406 euros per night per triple room with breakfast only. Although it was proposed to us well in advance and it was pick of the season on my opinion this price was nowhere near the reasonable level. Add just 50 euros and you can choose 4-5 star hotel in the neighborhood. We expected more room for this money and were quite disappointed.
Otherwise the rest of description is correct.
Conclusion: good 3 star hotel, nicely located, offering good service to its customers. But if you want to spend Euro 400+ per night look elsewhere in Madonna di Campiglio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exquisite Hotel Bonapace - 3 STARS - has been one of the first hotels built in Madonna di Campiglio area since 1890. Hotel Bonapace has always been family owned and operated providing the highest level of personnel care and service.Located in the quiet part of the village, close to a small lake, just a short walk to Mont Spinale cable car, the village center and an easy access to hiking trails equipped with refuges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Bonapace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.