After moving on from 3 days in Cortina, My only regret is that I didn't just come straight here for an extra few days.
We stayed here for 4 nights on a tour from venice to Milan on our honeymoon, and It was the best place on the trip by far.
The staff are exceptional. All of them.
The pricing in house was not over the top. 9-11 euros a cocktail e.g. as opposed to 18 we had been paying regularly at hotels of this class throughout our trip.
The Spa was by far the most expansive and reasonably priced SPA I have stayed at in many of the 5 star hotels I have visited. not just the paid extras but the range of "inclusive" services were unmatched, salt grotto, various steam rooms, saunas chill out areas, jacuzzis, indoor out door pools etc etc etc etc etc etc.
We paid for a suite and as you can see from the pictures it was spacious, new and very well laid out with added benefit of well maintained underfloor heating throughout the room was perfectly heated at all times without the dry air of air con.
The meals included where of a high and varied standard including the breakfast, freshly made omelettes etc etc. There was nothing you wanted for.
Expansive wine cellar at reasonable prices.
They do not try to overcharge for anything and I feel this makes the whole time there more relaxed.
They offer regular Meetings to familiarise yourself with the Hotel, the area etc
You can buy or order everything you need from the hotel, usually with a discount too.
Im not a fan of returning to the same place again unless you know it simply cannot be beat and this one does that.. we will return.
In fact I'm going to stop writing this and look at booking it now.
- Also Known As:
- Adler Dolomiti Spa And Sport Resort
- Adler Dolomiti Spa & Sport Hotel
- Adler Dolomiti Spa & Sport Hotel Ortisei
- Adler Dolomiti Hotel
- Adler Dolomiti Ortisei
- Adler Dolomiti Spa & Sport Resort Ortisei, Italy - Val Gardena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 star hotel in Val Gardena, UNESCO Dolomites, with spa and wellness centre, biggest Water World of the Dolomites and all year daily guided outdoor programme (skiing, snowshoeing, trekking, mountainbiking, a.s.o.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Adler Dolomiti Spa & Sport Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.