We stayed here for 7 nights last week and everything went absoluely perfect. The hotel is in the best location up on the hill a little so you are able to enjoy the beuatiful vista of the town. Breakfast on the roof is wonderful and we loved the new swimming pool which was the perfect way to spend the day when we didnt want to get into walking around!
Thanks Punta Regina for a great holiday!
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel
- Albergo Punta Regina Positano
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel Positano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punta Regina is a charming and romantic hotel with 18 rooms in the heart of Positano.Originally a private villa it has been carefully restored, combining original characteristic charm with the best of contemporary features.The building lies on Via Pasitea, the main street in town, and is easily accessible.Built on four levels, the Hotel has a breath-taking view of the Mediterranean waters, that has made Positano famous.While relaxing from your terrace, not only will you enjoy the sight of “Li Galli” island and the tower “Clavel”, but also the many boats sailing in the blue colored waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Albergo Punta Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.