We stayed in the family suite of the main building. The suite is beautiful and spacious for our family of 2 adults and 2 children. It lacks one airco unit in the living room, so this part was always too hot (we learned during our 2 week trip in Sicily that it's an attention point in most hotels). Management is very friendly,staff is accomodating any request you have. Pool is good for a quick swim, due to the flies you can't enjoy your afternoon by the pool. The hotel offers you vouchers for a private beach in Marina di Ragusz, we really enjoyed this. The restaurant served delicious food, but the service is below standards. They should hire an experienced maitre that can supervise and steer their young staff.
- Also Known As:
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Hotel
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Ragusa
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Hotel Ragusa
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Sicily/Ragusa, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thanks to the different programs available you will be able to decide which itinerary to take to discover the island or explore the nearby Mediterranean destinations reachable by private plane from the airfield at Eremo della Giubiliana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Escapio, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Eremo della Giubiliana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.