I would say this is very poor place for family vacation. Here comes the reason:
1. GO team mostly enjoyes themselves, never approach non French/Italian speaking guests. You are most likely to find them at the central bar, in the mornig getting expresso before yourself.... Do not expect from them too much, they are probably too busy with themselves.
2. Staff at mini club is although very tired in the morning or totally helpless with admission of kids, they keep them (like 20 - 25 kids) in one room, most of them are crying. So when you arrive your kid starts too.
3. Food is average.
4. Rooms are crap.
5. Do not be very surprised if you leave very early in the morning that no one would bring your luggage from "luggage deposit point" to the departure place. After getting suitcases by ourselves we heard from the reception guy "luggage is not my problem".
Overall never, never again.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Kamarina Hotel
- Club Med Kamarina Hotel Ragusa
- Kamarina Club Med
- Club Med Ragusa
- Ragusa Club Med
- Club Med Kamarina Sicily/Ragusa, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the land of Etna, where steep alleyways and flower-filled squares look out over the Mediterranean! Kamarina is where you can appreciate Sicily from beneath the shade of its olive trees. You can inhale the scent of the bougainvilleas as you stroll the paved walkways of the Resort, or freshen up in Club Med's largest swimming pool. In this vast 96-hectare Resort, which offers the pleasures of roller blading, tennis or sailing, children and adults alike can discover a 100% family holiday. ... more less