This hotel is about a ten minute walk to the medieval centre of a remarkable town. We stayed for three nights in mid-April. While the room we had seemed rather small and the elevator only held about 3 people, the facilities were on the whole just fine. The breakfasts were more than adequate with a good variety of breads, croissants, cereals, yoghurts, cheeses, cold meats, coffee and juice. We couldn't have asked for more friendly and helpful staff. The internet is wireless, worked well and was included in the room price.
The bathroom had a combination bath / shower which takes a bit of adjusting when taking a shower. There was also a heater in the bathroom which made it very convenient to wash and dry a bit of laundry.
On Wednesday there is a large open air market in the centre of town which is known for foie gras, truffles, walnut oil, cheeses and duck. Could spend a lot of time here. Lots of ideas for gifts to take back home! We ate at a wonderful restaurant - the Quatre Saisons which serves the local specialties and also has a good selection of wines from the Dordogne. All in all a nice location and hotel to stay in for visiting this beautiful region of France
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Renoir Hotel
- Le Renoir Best Western
- Best Western Sarlat-La-Caneda
- Best Western Sarlat La Canéda
- Sarlat-La-Canéda Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Le Renoir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.