Stayed here on business. Very handy for Airbus Training, but isolated from any restaurants or bars. The bar menu was very expensive - beer 8Euro. Burger 16.5Euro. Breakfast 25Euro. The rooms, however, were comfortable and quiet. My upgraded room had a Nespresso coffee maker - nice touch! The reception and bar staff also enhanced the hotel - very pleasant indeed.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Toulouse Airport Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Toulouse Airport Hotel Blagnac
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embodying the best in modern design and luxurious touches, the new Radisson SAS hotel, Toulouse is the premier hotel destination in the area. Its imposing white facade and multi-colored shutters hint at the stylish 200 guest rooms and suites which lie inside, all designed by renowned designer Alain Marcot. Located just 1 minute from the main airport and 15 minutes from Toulouse's main tourist attractions,the hotel is ideal for both leisure and business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Toulouse Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.