I stayed at Les Melezes in Feb 2007, with my children. The apartment was tiny. In the double bedroom two sides of the bed were touching the walls, and there was little room to move around the other two sides. No room for bedside table, etc. Blood on the bedroom wall was reported twice, but not cleaned off by the staff. Seen by reps, but no action taken. Hardly any cooking facilities. No oven, toaster or kettle. We'd booked for 4 people, but only had crockery for 2. We were given one blanket per bed, and these blankets were old and stained. Poorly equipped. The hotel games room was closed most of the time. Staff were polite, but didn't seem able to improve things.
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Les Melezes Hotel
- Maeva Residence Les Melezes Hotel l`Alpe-d`Huez
- Residence Maeva Les Melezes France/Rhone-Alpes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of “The Grandes Rousses” ski area. Direct access on skis. .A residence with south-eastern exposure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Pierre & Vacances, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Residence Maeva Les Melezes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.