i've just got back from a week in Maeva Residence La Muzelle and it was exactly what i expected. basic but bang on for a group of young people. however they do expect you to clean your own room's and supply your own towels but this is no major inconvenience it is in a fantastic location. This helped our holiday experience be a great one
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence La Muzelle Hotel
- Maeva Residence La Muzelle Hotel Les Deux-Alpes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An invigorating, sunny resort at the foot of the largest glacier in Europe. A residence in the pedestrian place of Venosc. Very close to the shops (20m). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Pierre & Vacances, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residence Maeva La Muzelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.