I chose this hotel simply for its proximity to the airport. However, for the £105 a paid for a room and breakfast I would have got something much more than the basic room i got, had i been staying at a chain hotel in the UK.
The room was clean and bright with a tv and the bed was comfy. The breakfast was also very good and as much as i could eat. However i would have expected a room a bit larger, and even a kettle and tea/coffee available in the room which is a usual in hotels of a lower price range. I know Geneva is an expensive city to stay in but i expected more for my money.
The one good thing about it is that there was a free and easy to find shuttle service from the airport to the hotel, which is a necessity due to the motorway in between. However it seemed that all the airport hotels offered this service.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Geneve Aeroport Hotel
- Ibis Geneve Aeroport Hotel Cointrin
- Ibis Hotel Geneve Aeroport
- Ibis Hotel Cointrin
- Ibis Geneve Aeroport Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Geneve Aeroport hotel is located in Cointrin, 10 min from the centre of Geneva, close to the international airport and the Palexpo exhibition centre. The UN headquarters is a few minutes drive away. A free shuttle service runs between the hotel and the airport from 5.30 a.m. to 11.15 p.m. 109 air-conditioned rooms, pay parking, a bar with a terrace open 24 hours and a restaurant. Guests on a business trip will appreciate our wireless internet access. Public transport 5 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Geneve Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.